Application process for Equity Grant Scheme:
- Application on standard format available on our website.
- Resolution of the FPC Board/ Governing Council which shall be confirmed in next AGM of the Company.
- Audited Financial Statements of FPC.
- Photocopy of Bank Account Statement for last six months authenticated by the Branch Manager of the "Bank".
- Business Plan of FPC and Budget for next 18 months.
- Names, photographs, and identity proof (any one from among ration card, Aadhaar card, election
identification card, passport) of Representatives/Directors authorised by the Board for executing and
signing all documents under the Scheme.
- Each page of the Application Form and accompanying documents shall be signed by a minimum of two Board Member /Authorised Representatives of the FPC.
Application process for Credit Guarantee Fund:
The ELI shall be required to apply to SFAC for Guarantee Cover in the specified form only for credit proposals sanctioned by them during any quarter prior to expiry of the following quarter viz. application with respect to credit facility sanctioned in April-June Quarter must be submitted in the in the ensuing quarter, i.e. July-September to qualify for consideration under the Scheme.